Posted: Dec 05 2016
1. MIKUTI TALON NECKLACE, $189. Designer Erica Freund works with artisans in Sub-Sahara Africa to create not only stunning statement jewelry pieces but sustainable communities through economic empowerment.
2. JOSEPHINE SCARF, $220. Made from lightweight alpaca fibers that are hand-crocheted by female artisans in Peru. Each scarf takes twelve hours to produce. Available in Charcoal, Black and Camel.
3. COPPER MINI, $120. This sweet cross-body bag is made from leather tanned in an eco-certified tannery in New York State. Its sweet size makes it perfect for the holidays.
4. OCEAN PLATTER, $225. I personally selected this stunning Ocean Platter during a studio visit with Brooklyn-based ceramist Helen Levi. The unique glazing will delight even the most discerning hostess.
5. NATURAL NAPKIN SET, $52. This six-piece set will complement any decor, plus they're easy to clean and super-absorbent. 100% cotton khadi -- hand woven cotton fabric made of hand-spun yarn.
6. MEDIUM FATTY CLUTCH, $89. Brooklyn-based designer Tracey Tanner is known for her whimsical leather goods. All her pieces are made by hand in her Brooklyn studio.
7. THE BUTTON-UP SHIRT, $255. Bold prints are a big trend for Spring '17. Tucker has developed a cult following for their spirited, proprietary prints. The collection is designed and manufactured in NYC.
8. ZIG ZAG STUDS, $35. A fun update to the classic line stud. Handmade in Seattle.
9. DREAMTIME SET, $295. I'm always cold and uncomfortable on a plane. (Hint. Hint. You never know who's reading!). The Dreamtime Set features a 100% Mongolian (the best) Cashmere wrap and an organic jersey silk eyemask. Made in Brooklyn.
10. METEOR STUDS, $88. An edgy update to classic studs. These are made from 100% solid sterling silver.
11. GALA NIGHTIE, $80. Organic cotton is the only thing I'll sleep in. (It's the most comfortable and the best thing to wear against your skin). This sweet nightie is fun and bold enough to lounge in.
12. ANNI MINI, $265. The rich cream color of this Anni Mini is truly striking. Made from the finest leathers in Toronto, Canada by two female artists who create handbags with the highest level of craftsmanship and beauty.
13. CONFETTI COASTERS, $28, Elevate cocktail hour at home with these soft wool coasters in this subtle tonal print. Hand silkscreen printed with eco-friendly ink. Designed and printed in California.
14. CALA EARRINGS, $88. These classic hoops are lightweight and feature enough shine and texture to make them stand out. Hand forged in Nettie Kent's Brooklyn studio.
15. CHUNKY THROW, $195. A classic throw made from 75% recycled cotton / 25% recycled poly. Made in USA.