The Pierot jean features UIM custom abstract artwork Asymptote Blue. Flattering straight leg fit cut from soft certified organic cotton twill. Slight taper, front seam and six pockets.
In Asymptote Blue we surf curves through the atmosphere, peering back on distant cloudscapes.
This product was created using Certified Organic Cotton.
- Fit runs slightly small
- Kazin is 5' 9" and is wearing size Small
- Horn style button closure
- Front, back, side pockets and belt loops
- Custom abstract print Asymptote Blue
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton Canvas
Made from Certified Organic Cotton. Grown from untreated wholesome seeds using sustainable farming practices. Unlike Certified Organic Cotton, a generic “100% cotton” product, on average, contains only 73% cotton. The remaining 27% consists of chemicals, resins, and binders used in farming and manufacturing.