$286.00 USD $572.00 USD
The Bailey sweater is a collaboration with local Hudson-valley artist : Gemma Bailey. The graphic, intarsia-technique, is a translation of one of the artist’s bold, abstract floral artworks with a textural multi-color short fringe tape applied to the sleeves. The Bailey has a relaxed, body-silhouette, has-side-splits and straight sleeves. The sweater is anchored with wide-rib trims at the mock-neck and cuffs. The piece is ethically made from the softest, Peruvian alpaca yarn to be a wearable art, statement piece that you can cocoon in.
- Ethically made in Peru by artisans with LOVE
- Made sustainably from Peruvian alpaca blend yarn
- Graphic, intarsia pattern is part of an artist collaboration with Gemma Bailey.
- Multi-color short fringe tape detailed applied to sleeves
- Chunky rib trims at double mock-neck and wide, single rib at cuffs and bottom hem
- Splits at bottom hem for movement
- Dry clean only